I provide comprehensive, quality, evidence based assessment and treatment of paediatric communication and feeding issues for children aged 0-18 including:
- developmental speech delay/disorder (unclear speech, limited speech sounds);
- developmental language delay/disorder (infants who are ‘late talkers’, children who have difficulty understanding and/or using language effectively);
- oral motor difficulties (drooling, low muscle tone affecting speech/feeding);
- communication and feeding issues associated with complex diagnoses such as developmental delay, Down syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual disability, physical disability.
- Feeding, eating, drinking and swallowing difficulties (picky eaters, difficulties with progressing through food consistencies).